Application & Tuition
Fall: Preferred Deadline – July 15; Final Deadline – August 1
Spring: Preferred Deadline – November 15; Final Deadline – December 1
Please note that admission to the Pharmacoepidemiology certificate program is highly competitive and there is limited space in each entering class. Therefore, strongest consideration is given to candidates who apply before the preferred program deadline.
Tuition & Fees
Please visit the UIC Registrar website for tuition and fees for online programs for your term of enrollment.
An applicant must meet one of the following minimum academic requirements to be considered for admission to the Pharmacoepidemiology certificate program:
- A post-baccalaureate graduate or professional degree; or
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited university or college
If there are any questions regarding the academic requirements, please e-mail email@example.com.
- Visit the UIC Graduate College application page.
- In the “Select A Program” drop down menu, choose Campus Certificate – Pharmacoepidemiology
- To the right of the drop down menu, click “Application.”
- Click “Create an account” and enter the information requested.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and submit your $70 non-refundable application fee.
- Once your application and application fee have been submitted, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating you submitted your application online, and attach your personal statement and resume/curriculum vitae to this email.