Career Services is dedicated to helping students and alumni with their job search and career development needs through information on career opportunities, internships, career resources and offering career focused events throughout the academic year. Individualized career coaching sessions are available Monday–Friday 9:00 am -5:00 pm. Sessions are also available via video conferencing or phone.
Appointments are in high demand and we ask that students come prepared for their appointment. In order to be accessible to more students and offer quality advising, please be sure to contact us 1 day in advance to reschedule or cancel your appointment
November At a Glance Heading link
Join via Zoom
Career Services Events Heading link
Get Started Here Heading link
Career Development Resources Heading link
Self-Guided Videos & Webinars Heading link
- Please note these videos should be used as a guide
- Please schedule an appointment on Handshake to meet with your Career Advisor
- Webinars and Virtual Sessions are also available here
Services and Career Coaching Sessions Heading link
- Creating a customized CV, resume and cover letter
- Offering feedback for recorded mock interviews
- Discussing networking strategies
- Access to job postings and special event notices on uiccareers.com
- Developing your personal brand
- Creating and navigating LinkedIn
- Optimizing your job search
- Salary negotiation
- Career focused webinars
- Applied practice experience informational sessions & consultation
Workshop Requests Heading link
- Please note that workshop requests are only available to the UIC School of Public Health.
- Please allow 2-3 weeks in advance for your workshop request.
- Workshops can include mornings, afternoons and evenings based on availability.
- A minimum of 10 participants in the audience is requested (15 is ideal).
SPH Emergency Fund Heading link
Students must be enrolled in SPH to qualify for the SPH Emergency Fund.