Career Services is dedicated to helping students and alumni with their job search and career development needs through information on career opportunities, internships, career resources and offering career focused events throughout the academic year. Individualized career coaching sessions are available Monday–Friday 9:00 am -5:00 pm. Sessions are also available via video conferencing or phone.
Appointments are in high demand and we ask that students come prepared for their appointment. In order to be accessible to more students and offer quality advising, please be sure to contact us 1 day in advance to reschedule or cancel your appointment
Log-in to your Handshake Schedule a Career Services Appointment
Career Services Events Heading link
SPH Virtual Job Board
Career Development Resources Heading link
Self-Guided Videos & Webinars Heading link
- Please note these videos should be used as a guide
- Please schedule an appointment on Handshake to meet with your Career Advisor
- Webinars and Virtual Sessions are also available here
Drop-in Advising Virtual & In-person
For Employers-Recruit at School of Public Health
Workshop Requests Heading link
- Please note that workshop requests are only available to the UIC School of Public Health.
- Please allow 2-3 weeks in advance for your workshop request.
- Workshops can include mornings, afternoons and evenings based on availability.
- A minimum of 10 participants in the audience is requested (15 is ideal).
SPH Emergency Fund Heading link
Students must be enrolled in SPH to qualify for the SPH Emergency Fund.