Fall semester - domestic students: May 15.
Fall semester - international students: February 15.
- Complete the UIC graduate application: UIC requires an application and non-refundable application fee ($70 for Domestic and International applicants).
- Personal Statement. It is generally recommended to keep the statement to 500-800 words and to focus on your interests/experiences in public health and the program you are applying to specifically, your goals with the degree, and why you would be successful in the program. As a research program, students should also include their potential research interests in the program.
- Resume or CV.
- Three letters of recommendation.
- All previous coursework and transcripts.
- Official Standardized Test Scores:
- GRE Scores should be sent to UIC code 1851.
GRE Scores are required for all MPH applicants except:
- Applicants with a degree at the doctoral level from an accredited U.S. or Canadian school.
- Physicians who are fully licensed to practice in the United States (through residency).
- For exceptional cases not listed, please contact your division of interest for further information.
Please note: The USMLE and ECFMG will not be considered in lieu of the GRE.