Fall semester - domestic students: May 15
Fall semester - international students: February 15
- Complete the UIC graduate application: UIC requires an application and non-refundable application fee ($70 for Domestic and International applicants).
- Personal Statement. It is generally recommended to keep the statement to 500-800 words and to focus on your interests/experiences in public health and the program you are applying to specifically, your goals with the degree, and why you would be successful in the program. As a research program, students should also include their potential research interests in the program.
- Resume or CV.
- Three letters of recommendation.
- All previous coursework and transcripts.
- GRE Test Optional for 2021 cycle
For the 2021 cycle, standardized test scores are optional. Test scores are not required but will be considered if an application chooses to submit them.
If submitting GRE scores, scores should be submitted to UIC code 1851.