There are two student listservs at the School of Public Health: SPH-Students and SPHViews.
SPH-Students is the primary communications link between students and faculty/staff. This is a student mandatory listserv and only school administrators can post to it. Students will receive email messages almost daily about the following:
- New courses to be offered.
- New and changed academic policies.
SPHViews is an open and un-moderated forum on which students, faculty, staff and administration may post announcements. Students will receive email messages almost daily about the following:
- Announcements of events of interest to students
- Posting of news and views of interest to public health students
- New job or assistantship positions
For instructions on how to subscribe/unsubcribe to both SPH-Students and SPHViews, click the following link, Subscription Instructions for Listservs.