Your browser is unsupported

We recommend using the latest version of IE11, Edge, Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Student Employment

The SPH Office of Career Services maintains a listing of jobs, internships and fellowship opportunities. The listing is updated weekly.

If you need additional career assistance, please contact Laura Roman, Assistant Director for Career Services, at

Student Employment

Graduate and Professional students at the university are able to seek employment as a Graduate Hourly Student Employee. These positions are paid on an hourly basis and do not come with a tuition waiver or stipend. Graduate Hourly employment is not based on financial need.

Federal Work Study

The Federal Work Study (FWS) program supports students seeking post-secondary education. The support takes the form of part time hourly employment. As the cost of employing FWS students is offset by federal support, these types of employees are well sought. Eligibility for the FWS program is need based and determined through the university’s Office of Financial Aid based on the FAFSA application.

How to Apply

Students seeking Graduate Hourly or FWS positions can search the student employment database. Students that wish to be considered for the FWS program must submit a FAFSA. Students will be notified of their FWS eligibility through their E-Award letter. Students must apply for any FWS supported position.

Student Pay

Students who are employed on campus receive their pay through direct deposit to their bank. Checks are deposited directly from Payroll, Office of Business Affairs. Should the student not have an open account they might also acquire a check card from Payroll which acts as an ATM card.