SPH CAREER SERVICES
The School of Public Health (SPH) Career Services operates under the Office of Student Affairs. Career Services is dedicated to helping students and alumni with their job search and career development needs through information on career opportunities, internships, career resources and offering career related events throughout the academic year. Individualized career counseling sessions are available Monday–Friday 9:00 am -5:00 pm. Sessions are also available via Skype or phone.
- Creating a customized CV, resume and cover letter
- Offering feedback for recorded mock interviews
- Networking strategies
- Posting jobs and special event notices on uiccareers.com
- Developing your personal brand
- Creating and navigating LinkedIn
- Optimizing your job search
To schedule an appointment please call 312-413-9126 or e-mail Liz Herrera, Associate Director of SPH Career Services at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that services are only available to UIC School of Public Health students and alumni.