Poster Printing Services
SPH Poster Printing Services
Izumi Chihara, 10th Annual SPH Research and Practice Awards Day
**Please note, there will be no graduate assistant providing poster printing services during Summer 2019. Very limited poster printing services will be offered. **
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
SPH Poster Printing Services produces professional posters for research conferences and other scholarly activities at nominal cost to SPH faculty and students. SPH Poster Printing Services prioritizes the research/practice activities of our faculty and students, but poster requests from other campus units may be printed under special circumstances.
- Poster printing for Capstones and select SPH courses: Posters printed for CHS and EOHS Capstones, as well as those printed for IPHS 410 and CHSC 511 will have specific deadlines determined at the beginning of each semester. Contact your Academic Advisor or Course Instructor for information on poster due dates. Please be aware that late submissions cannot be accommodated, as the office receives an extremely high volume of requests near the end of each semester (especially in the months of March and April).
- Poster printing for Annual SPH Research and Practice Awards Day: Posters printed for this event will have a specific deadline each year determined at the beginning of the Spring semester. Please visit the Annual SPH Research and Practice Awards Day page for up-to-date information on due dates.
- Poster printing for other activities (e.g., conferences): Posters will be produced within 4 business days once the requisition form and poster file are submitted and checked for proper formatting by SPH Poster Printing Services staff. Last minute “rush” jobs (submission inside 4 business days lead time) may be accepted only if staff can accommodate them, but will incur an additional $25.00 charge.
- **As of 4/15/2019 we are not accepting rush jobs.
Complete the SPH Poster Printing Requisition Form (found below). Make sure to complete and sign the “Checklist for Poster Printing” on the back of the SPH Poster Printing Requisition form. Electronic signatures are accepted.
E-mail the completed Poster Requisition Form and your completed poster file in PDF or PPT format to email@example.com. SPH Poster Printing Services staff will review your requisition and poster file and contact you once it has been approved.
- New Requisition Form- valid from Jan 1, 2019 onwards- Poster Printing Requisition valid Jan 1, 2019
- Tips and Tricks for Poster Development
- Preparing and Presenting Effective Research Posters
- UIC logos
HOURS OF OPERATION: Summer 2019
There will be no graduate assistant providing poster printing services during Summer 2019. Very limited poster printing services will be offered.
Please direct all inquiries regarding poster printing to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond as soon as possible.