Apply to Credit Non-Degree Programs
The UIC School of Public Health offers interested persons the opportunity to register for public health courses in a Credit Non-Degree (CND) status. Thirteen semester hours and letter grades earned by CND students may be transferred toward a degree program upon the student's acceptance as a degree candidate and with the consent of the academic division to which the student has been admitted. Students interested in applying as a non-degree student should select from among the CND options described below. If undecided, please contact the Assistant Dean of Recruitment and Admissions, Brandon Sieglaff, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Non-degree Public Health*
- Non-degree Clinical and Translational Science
- Non-degree Healthcare Administration
- Non-degree Health Policy and Administration Online
- Non-degree Public Health Informatics
Admission as a CND student does not guarantee admission to any of the degree granting programs of the School. Applicants must hold an undergraduate degree.
*The general Public Health CND program requires program approval to apply.
Application Deadlines Heading link
|Spring Deadline||Summer Deadline||Fall Deadline|
|November 15||April 15||August 1|
Application Instructions Heading link
Students should follow the application instructions provided by the Office of Graduate Admissions.
Required Application Materials:
- Completed UIC online application
- UIC Application Fee of $70 for both domestic and international applicants
- Transcripts uploaded into UIC application system