Apply to Credit Non-Degree Programs
The UIC School of Public Health offers interested persons the opportunity to register for public health courses in a Credit Non-Degree (CND) status. Thirteen semester hours and letter grades earned by CND students may be transferred toward a degree program upon the student's acceptance as a degree candidate and with the consent of the academic division to which the student has been admitted. CND students are accepted every semester, however, the number of CND seats available each term is limited. Students interested in applying as a non-degree student should select from among the CND options described below. If undecided, please contact the Assistant Director of Admissions and Recruitment, Brandon Sieglaff, at email@example.com.
- Non-degree Public Health
- Non-degree Clinical and Translational Science
- Non-degree Healthcare Administration
- Non-degree Health Policy and Administration Online
- Non-degree Public Health Informatics
Admission as a CND student does not guarantee admission to any of the degree granting programs of the School. Applicants must hold an undergraduate degree.
|Spring 2018 Deadline||Summer 2018 Deadline||Fall 2017 Deadline|
|November 15, 2017||April 15, 2018||August 1, 2017|
Students should follow the application instructions provided by the Office of Graduate Admissions.
Required Application Materials:
- Completed UIC online application
- UIC Application Fee of $70 for both domestic and international applicants
- Transcripts (unofficial copies are acceptable)