Test Preparation Courses
Kaplan GRE Preparation Course
The Kaplan GRE Preparation Course is coordinated by the Office of Diversity and Inclusion. It is designed to assist and increase prospective applicants from underrepresented and disadvantaged communities to prepare and earn a competitive GRE score. Students will learn the best test taking strategies in the quantitive, verbal and essay section of the GRE in a structured and supportive environment. Participation in this course requires payment.
The next session of this course will open soon.
About the course
About course highlights
- Seven Kaplan sessions
- Kaplan guarantees participating students an excellent instructor
- Course includes one diagnostic test and eight classroom sessions
- GRE books and supporting materials are included in the fee
- Online homework, quizzes for verbal and quantitive sections
- Enrollment is limited to 20 students
About eligibility requirements
- Be a current or future applicant to UIC School of Public Health
- Have a registered test date within three months of the end of the course
- Complete an evaluation at the end of the course
- Submit your GRE scores to the Office of Diversity & Inclusion
About the process
- $650.00 for classroom instruction and materials (course value is $1,299).
- Please make out your money order or cashiers check to UIC School of Public Health. We are unable to accept personal checks and process credit card payments.
- To secure your seat, your registration form and payment must be submitted and acknowledged by the Office of Diversity & Inclusion. Registration confirmation and class logistics will be emailed to participating students.
About refunds and cancellation
In order to keep the course cost low, we are not able to grant refunds. Please ensure your availability prior to registering and submitting your payment.
We reserve the right to cancel the course due to low enrollment. Should this occur, you will be granted a full refund.