The program is recommended for mid-career public health professionals who want to learn more about administration and policy. In order to be admitted, successful applicants should have at least three years of public health experience or a relevant post-graduate degree.
MPH APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
In order to apply to the Master of Public Health in Health Policy and Administration program, two applications must be completed; the Schools of Public Health Application Service (SOPHAS) form and the UIC supplemental application fee form. Please note that there is a fee associated with each form.
IMPORTANT: The SOPHAS application for spring 2012 and summer 2012 admissions will be available in mid-September.
2. We also recommend viewing the detailed instructions available on UIC's School of Public Health Admissions Web page.
NOTE: In section 15 of the SOPHAS application form applicants must designate the schools and programs for which they are applying. The following information should be entered in the Designations section to apply for the UIC Master of Public Health in Health Policy and Administration:
* School Designations – Select “University of Illinois at Chicago School of Public Health”
* Degree - Program / Department, select "Masters of Public Health (MPH) Online – Health Policy and Administration"
UIC SCHOOL OF PUBLIC HEALTH SUPPLEMENTAL APPLICATION
1. UIC requires a non-refundable supplemental application fee made payable to the University of Illinois by check, bank draft or money order only ($70 for both domestic and international applicants). For further instructions on how and where to submit your payment, please visit http://www.uic.edu/depts/oar/grad/payment_grad.html.
2. Please write MPH Policy and Management in the intended program section of the UIC supplemental application fee form.
3. To help us track your application package accurately, please send us an e-mailstating that you have initiated application to the program.
If you have any trouble with the application and would like to contact us, please fill out the Ask a Question form.