Careers in EOHS
Rewarding Career Path
Researcher. Environmental Health and Safety Manager. OSHA inspector. Public Health Department Manager. Industrial Hygienist. Occupational Medicine Physician. Environmental Policy Analyst. A degree in EOHS will help you forge a rewarding career path.
Students from the Division of Environmental and Occupational Health Sciences (EOHS) find positions in government, corporate, and academic sectors. Recent graduates have taken jobs with the following organizations:
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- U.S. Department of Labor
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- U.S. Department of Energy
- Cook County Department of Environmental Control
- Abbott Laboratories
- Ford Motor Company
- ENVIRON International
- UIC School of Public Health
- Bowling Green State University
- Illinois State University
- California State University, Fullerton
Our alumni make up a global community committed to improving occupational and environmental safety and health. To find out more about the current activities of our graduates, please visit the EOHS Alumni page.
Thinking about the future? Visit SPH Career Services to learn about fellowships, job postings, or schedule a one-on-one meeting with a career counselor. We work hard to pair our students and alumni with employers that need their unique skill sets.