Information Sessions, University of Illinois at Chicago
Information sessions for prospective applicants to the Bachelor of Arts in Public Health are offered throughout the year. Topics of the session include: overview of the public health field; general education and major course offerings; prerequisites to the major; admission requirements and application process; public health career opportunities; and time for questions and answers.
Undergraduate Information Sessions take place in various buildings on the East Side of UIC's Campus unless otherwise noted.
Undergraduate Information Sessions Upcoming Dates and Times:
- Wednesday, September 30th - 4:00pm to 4:50pm in 115 Lincoln Hall
- Thursday, October 8th - 5:00pm to 5:50pm in 115 Lincoln Hall
- Tuesday, October 20th - 5:00pm to 5:50pm in 115 Lincoln Hall
- Monday, November 9th - 4:00pm to 4:50pm in 115 Lincoln Hall
- Tuesday, December 1st - 5:00pm to 5:50pm in 115 Lincoln Hall
RSVP for these sessions (appreciated but not required) at the following link: https://illinois.edu/fb/sec/8189541
If you are unable to attend an information session but have questions about our public health undergraduate major, feel free to contact Melissa Tag, Associate Director of Undergraduate Operations, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (312) 355-2536.