RECRUITING & POSTING JOBS
Thank you for your interest in recruiting and posting career opportunities at the University of Illinois at Chicago, School of Public Health.
Why recruit our students?
- is the only accredited school of public health in Illinois
- is ranked 3rd in the percentage of under-represented minority students among schools of public health
- is known for translating its research into practice and does so through programs such as Cure Violence, Community Outreach Interventions Projects, and the MidAmerica Center for Public Health Practice
Ways to connect and recruit
To facilitate your recruiting efforts, feel free to sign up for an employer account on uiccareers.com. This job search database is exclusively for UIC students and an ideal location to post jobs, fellowships, and internships. This is a FREE service to employers!
Steps for posting opportunities:
- Go to uiccareers.com
- Click on For employers
- Click on Register And Post Local Job
- Follow the prompts as directed
- Within 1-3 business day you should receive email confirmation of your registration and job posting.
Host an Information Session
If you would like to host an information session to speak to students about any volunteer opportunities, internships, field experience / applied practice experience, fellowships, part-time or full-time opportunities, SPH Career Services can help make arrangements and accommodate your recruitment needs.
Serve as a Preceptor
A preceptor is a practicing public health professional who plays a vital role in the education and training of our public health students. The preceptors facilitate a learning experience in which students may gain more skills and take greater responsibility for their own learning. Click here for more information on how to become a preceptor.