Executive Masters of Healthcare Administration
Executive Master of Healthcare Administration
- 1) A baccalaureate degree from an accredited school
- 2) An official copy of applicant's terminal degree
- 3) A concise typed personal statement of the student's reason for seeking this program
- 4) Three professional references requires, preferably from those ho know the applicant in a clinical and managerial professional capacity
- 5) Curriculum Viate
- 6) TOEFL Scores—International applicants must present evidence of English competency
Deadline to submit Application
The EMHA application is completed through the UIC Graduate Application, found here.
Students are required to submit;
- 1) UIC Graduate Application and Fee
- 2) Personal Statement*
- 3) Resume or CV*
- 4) Three Letters of Recommendation*
- 5) Transcripts*
- 6) Copy of Clinical License (if applicable)*
For items 2-6, students will be asked to upload the items into the UIC Graduate Application system. Students with international credentials will be required to submit official, sealed transcripts/marksheets to the university by their second term of attendance if admitted to the program.
- 7) Official Standardized Test Scores
Official standardized test scores are not required for students with a previous doctoral level degree from a US/Canadian institution
*UIC employee tuition waivers are not accepted for this program. *
Tuition information can be found here.
If you have any questions regarding this process, please do not hesitate to contact the UIC School of Public Health at firstname.lastname@example.org or (312) 996- 6628.