Executive Masters of Healthcare Administration
Executive Master of Healthcare Administration
- 1) A baccalaureate degree from an accredited school
- 2) An official copy of applicant's terminal degree
- 3) A concise typed personal statement of the student's reason for seeking this program
- 4) Three professional references requires, preferably from those ho know the applicant in a clinical and managerial professional capacity
- 5) Curriculum Viate
- 6) TOEFL Scores—International applicants must present evidence of English competency
Deadline to submit Application
The EMHA application is completed through the UIC Graduate Application, found here.
Students are required to submit;
- 1) UIC Graduate Application and Fee
- 2) Personal Statement*
- 3) Resume or CV*
- 4) Three Letters of Recommendation*
- 5) Transcripts*
- 6) Copy of Clinical License (if applicable)*
For items 2-6, students will be asked to upload the items into the UIC Graduate Application system. Students with international credentials will be required to submit official, sealed transcripts/marksheets to the university by their second term of attendance if admitted to the program.
- 7) Official Standardized Test Scores
For the GRE, scores should be sent to the UIC code, 1851. Other scores should be reported to the official UIC code for that test.
Official standardized test scores are not required for students with a previous doctoral level degree from a US/Canadian institution
*UIC employee tuition waivers are not accepted for this program. *
Tuition information can be found here.
If you have any questions regarding this process, please do not hesitate to contact the UIC School of Public Health at email@example.com or (312) 996- 6628.